02 November 2008

Follow through....

OH.MY.GOSH! I really enjoyed uttering those fo' shizzle watever words i used in my K2 entry! Haha!
...................I'm really hoping that i was a black girl in my past life. FIERCE!

Here's the description from Urban Dictionary

1. fo' shizzle my
nizzle

"fo shizzle ma nizzle" is a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of

"for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my

African American brother"


Dont you just love it?!?!?!? Hahahaha! Well ilavet with all my heart, I actually wanna go to Africa right now, and promote world peace there, wearing my screwed in, fake smile and pageant sash, while hungry hyenas run after me.... chewing my legs off, one after the other, and going for my belly...... w/ their razor sharp fangs, pulling my guts out....like im the most delicious & nutritious gay asian angelina jolie on the face of this planet... :< THAT'S SAD.

I think that its the best idea I've had so far. Ever, in the history of this blogging thing! Yeah, and id be the first Asian Angelina Jolie! Ambassadress of watever. Carrying my adopted babies with my hubby Brad Pitt? PICTURE PERFECT! That's it, perfect! ilavet! Brilliant idea again coming from me! (Battering extended eye lashes!... Which only exists in my imaginary world ofcourse...)


WERK IT GURL!


(no discrimination intended on this entry)

No comments: