12 November 2008

5 o'clock shadow. Should I?




Okay... This has got nothing, and i mean, NOTHING to do with my husband, Chace Crawford. Im just using his photos as examples. Examples of, you guessed it right, the 5 o'clock shadow.

I think 5 o'clock shadows are hot. Very hot on guys. Its masculine, it's appealing, it's sexy. It is so sexy that i wanna grow one on myself. Seriously...

I know its a tough decision to grow a beard because, if you start growing a beard, it can go with you forevah. You'll have to shave constanly. Homaygad.

Now i really, really, really want to have one. Gawd! I know many people are shocked. haha. Me too! A gay guy with a shadow is soooo normal people! Hellew!!!!


Here are some photos of gay guys with the shadow...

Jigs Mayuga, Chief Make Up Artist for L'oreal (left) w/ BryanBoy

Jp Calderon/Model

Kyan Douglas/ Grooming Expert
NOW IMAGINE ME WITH THE SHADOW.
Me! An aspiring chef! :)

I THINK IM GETTING ONE.

Goodluck to myself .

No comments: